Public Works Permit Forms

Driveway Permit (PDF). A Driveway Permit is for a new, individual or redevelopment of an existing driveway. A Driveway Permit is not required when the driveway is part of an overall development such as a new commercial building or neighborhood. There is no fee for this permit. A City inspection is required prior to completion of work.

Land Disturbance Permit (PDF) A Land Disturbance Permit is required for any land disturbed of more than 1 acre or as directed by the Stormwater Program Administrator. Fees vary based on total disturbed acreage. Pre-construction meetings are required. City inspections are required before and throughout completion of the project. Checklist - Land Disturbance Permit (PDF). Performance Bond Form (PDF) Letter of Credit Form (PDF)

Inspection and Maintenance Agreement (PDF). An Inspection and Maintenance Agreement goes hand-in-hand with the Land Disturbance Permit. This Agreement is recorded at the County's Register of Deeds and the original returned to Public Works. Right-of-Way Permit. An ROW Permit is issued to individuals or businesses that will be digging or working within the City's right-of-way. Some examples may include water line repair, gas line installation, etc. The fee is $100.00 each and a $10,000 bond is required. This form is available at Public Works and is not available online.